Select an interesting radio or TV commercial and provide your comments by applying copywriting tips for creating a good electronic ad.
This TV commercial is very unique, and that’s because this
TV commercial makes the vierwers think of what ad this should be. Honda did it
in a way to give viewers a bombshell, to make them wonder “wow, this is something
interesting to watch” and this will make viewers want to watch the commercial
more. Commercials which are interesting can also make viewers buy that
particular product just because of the commercial itself.
Honda did apply the copy writing tips for this
commercial. There isn’t any much negative critic on this TV commercial as Honda
made the commercial short, simple and understandable. Consumers out there
wouldn’t want to watch a commercial which is too draggy as the length of the
commercial was just 1 minute, viewers wouldn’t have missed this commercial. The
message was short and effective. Not
many sentences have been used as well. As mentioned above, Honda did use USP in
this commercial at the ending. Honda also used relevant sound effects in the
commercial when each object showed up on screen. So from my point of view it is a good and
interesting ad that public will like it.
Written by
Divya Mae
Initially when I watched the advertisement, I thought it means something deeper. Probably something that talks about life. Cause every item that came out, it tells us to look deeper into it. I think the message remained the same until the last stage where all the items go into the car and it was a perfect fit. The ad gave a better view at the end. Where, I think it means people should understand the car in depth and see what it can really do. The car was trying to emphasise the wide carriage space but sending the message out to potential users that they shouldn't just judge the car by its outer.
ReplyDeleteJoey.
Initially, when the camera and the speaker appear in this advertisement, I thought is digital gadget advertisement. But, the travel bag suddenly pop out suddenly. I become more curious and want to know what product that want to promote in this advertisement. This message from this advertisement is very clear and understanding.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Joey, when I first watched this advertisement I thought it was promoting something more intangible than tangible. But it turns out this was a Honda car ad. Which is pretty creative of them, as they got the customers to stick around to find out the actual meaning of the ad.
ReplyDeletehaha lots of mixed opinions regarding this particular ad, at first I was beginning to lose interest but slowly but surely the ad message becomes as clear as day. kudos for them to maintain my attraction for the period.
ReplyDelete